harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][doc] doxygen documentation
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:47:29 GMT
On the 0x244 day of Apache Harmony Nadezhda Morozova wrote:
> [...]

I would prefer the huge one

> I'm also concerned about the place: don't want to store these in site
> svn. Crazy idea: do you think we can store the doc bundle archives as we
> store builds? Like, you can download the code and/or pre-generated
> documentation.

IMHO, if a developer wants a brief look at sources, s/he goes to the
website Doxygen, if s/he wants a thorough look, s/he gets it from
SVN. Easy to run scripts that generate Doxygen docs solve the problem
(in the presence of tools...eh). So, I am feeling it is not worth the
effort to create doc bundles..

--
Egor Pasko