harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing][jit] regular testing for JIT regressions on HUT
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 04:42:58 GMT
On the 0x24C day of Apache Harmony Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> On 27 Dec 2006 17:07:33 +0600, Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     Opinions?
>

> Let's fix them all :)

OK))

BTW, Mikhail, are we going to integrate IR-level JIT regression tests
([1]) into the *DRLVM regression testing infrastructure* in the
nearest future?

Are there any pending tasks to reach that point? IMHO, we should
integrate/commit it and let go for constant improvement. That's quite
enough for the start. (Not the highest priority, but gonnabe pretty
useful). Please, tell me if I am missing something here.

Alexander Kleymenov, are you interested? BTW, do you have a
prioritized list of TODO items for DRLVM RTI?

[1] [drlvm][jit] Internal testing framework for Jitrino.OPT compiler

Egor Pasko