harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] Regression Testing Infrastructure proposal
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:49:19 GMT
On the 0x23D day of Apache Harmony Alexander Kleymenov wrote:
> Egor,
>
> Thank you for pointing this out!
> Currently there are two pending patches finishing the implementation
> of the infrastructure (particularly HARMONY-2416 and HARMONY-2540).
> And if your patch will be applied before them it will cause conflict
> and reimplementation of supplied patches. As I see your patch is
> simple and can be easily fixed to feet on top of other. So, please,
> indicate this in JIRA report you have filed. Especially that your
> patch should be applied after framework will be finished (i.e. H-2416
> and H2540 will be applied).

OK, I have put the dependency links to these issues.  You can update
your patch to HARMONY-2540 to include my trivial fix. That would be
the fastest way to apply the necessary changes. Anyway, I can rework
my patch if you do not feel like doing that)

BTW,

Some other bugs also depend on the HARMONY-2540 resolution, for
example: HARMONY-2259 and HARMONY-2261 because they depend on
non-automatic test integration which is fixed with HARMONY-2540.

I would suggest to commit HARMONY-2540 and HARMONY-2416 _ASAP_ because
they do not break anything, and have several important issues
depending on them.

--
Egor Pasko