harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] [testing] InetAddressTest failure
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:15:19 GMT
Hello,

I have been constantly seeing a test failure over the last few days, and
after checking several times that I'm synchronized with SVN and that I don't
have any local changes I'm at a bit of a loss...  Can anyone help?  The test
is as follows:

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.InetAddressTest.test_isReachableLjava_net_NetworkInterfaceII_loopbackInterface

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.InetAddressTest.test_isReachableLjava_net_NetworkInterfaceII_loopbackInterface
(InetAddressTest.java:540) at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(
AccessibleObject.java:25)

I'm running the tests via Ant in Eclipse on Windows XP.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Sian January