harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] Unused method in java.lang.String
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:05:53 GMT
Hello,

I have been looking through the findbugs report for the java.lang package
this morning and one of the issues it raised was the presence of an unused
private method in java.lang.String (private static int indexOf(String,
String, int, int, char)).  I couldn't find any JIRAs or previous discussions
relating to this method and so I was just wondering if it is still part of
some work that's in progress or whether it can be removed?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Sian January