harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke-tests] the smoke tests of DRLVM failed today on the WindowsXP
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 02:13:07 GMT
-X does not work, there are predefined options already like -Xverify
or -Xint, while we need arbitrary key[=value] strings. As for -XD vs
-XX, I feel no strong preference, just thought that -XD is
comprehensible enough...
So if we have more than 1 voice to do the renaming, I will do it.

--
Alexey

2006/12/18, Mikhail Fursov <mike.fursov@gmail.com>:
> Alexey Varlamov was the person who completed and applied this patch. Let's
> wait for him, if he agree to create and apply another one.

> > Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> > > What is the plus to have -X or -XX instead of -XD? These are internal
> > > options anyway, we can't be compatible here with RI.
> >
> > Convention, really.   People grok that -XX are internal options...  they
> > won't have to ask the question like I did :)
> >
> > geir

> > After

return code the 'build

assert dialogs
> > appeared
> > or

> > be

The
> > patch

it failed time-to-time
> > for

"[exec] [java] Java Result:
from time to time for a one
1" & "[exec][java] Java

<ivavladimir@gmail.com>
failed today on the
> > WindowsXP.

> > C:\cc.harmony\trunk\cc\projects\drlvm\trunk\build\make\excludes\exclude.drlvm_smoke.windows.x86.jit

PASSED :
Result: -1073741819
PASSED :
> > perf.MultiThreadsSimple