harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vmi] Retrieving system properties
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:51:50 GMT
> Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> > Fixed svn as agreed, both classlib and drlvm impl.
>
> Given it a VMI modification I would like to have had a more coordinated
> change, so the IBM VME can be changed too.  We are also trying to get a
> snapshot out so this would be one I would defer until that is done.

AFAIU the snapshot is pointless if taken from broken repository state.
All CC systems were FAILED for > 2 days, since the initial
modification which provoked this discussion. I presume it is important
enough to get back to PASSED status quickly. Besides my speculation
was that current agreement reflects IBM VME behavior too so it does
not require urgent update.