harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] are KNOWN ISSUES and TODO items valid?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 13:00:48 GMT
I've looked through "Known issues" page and dropped few items, which
were resolved already:
- Java assertions support
- StackOverflowError support for JIT mode

Also, I suggest we remove "Limited length of buffer for reading of
vm.properties lines" item along with the related code. There is a
comment "this functionality is deprecated" presented for ages, and I
never heard that anybody actually used it.
Anyway there is similar "harmonyvm.properties" functionality and it
has no such limitation.