harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build]Lacks liblcms.a libpng.a and etc on Linux and recommend to add them to fetch-depends target
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:15:34 GMT
Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
> Hello Gregory,
>
> I am trying to build DRLVM+classlibs on RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 update
> 4, and am having the similar problems to Leo.  I cannot find any
> official package which provides icc34.h (I've tried searching with
> up2date).

I don't have this file either. Do you mean icu library headers?

> An even more annoying problem exists on Fedora Core 5 because the
> libjpeg-devel package does not contain "/usr/lib/libjpeg.a"
>
> Does you previous offer to help still stand?  Any help would be much
> appreciated.

I think the build for classlib was changed to use lib*.so libraries
instead of static ones. Do you use up to date revision?

Do you have all necessary devel packages installed? I think classlib
docs should list the packages that are necessary to build it.