harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke-tests] the smoke tests of DRLVM failed today on the WindowsXP
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:57:52 GMT

> The other problem, even with this return code the 'build test' reports
> SUCCESSFUL status :(

Possibly it is SUCCESSFUL because some assert dialogs appeared and have been
closed manually. After HARMONY-1925 has been applied, we should pass
internal VM properties with -XD option. The vm.assert_dialog property=0 is
still passed with -D. I created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2763 with patch for
smoke.test.xml.

Thanks,