harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] CC on win xp failed to run smoke tests
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:25:54 GMT

> It is reproduced on my PC too with window:
>
> "File: ...\ver_utils.cpp
>
> Line: 655
>
> Expression: class_get_verify_data_ptr( ctex -> m_class) == NULL"
>

> I suggest excluding this test while the reason of failure will
> be investigated.

The test has passed for me just now on WinXP.
This test has been removed from exclude lists with the HARMONY-2543 commit.
Before suggesting the patch I ran all the tests repeatedly and never saw
this test failure. Possibly the failure you observe is intermittent. In this
case I agree that it should be placed back to exclude lists.

Thanks,
Elena

>  The CC under the winXP system failed to run 'perf.SeveralThreads' drlvm
> smoke test.
>
> Could somebody reproduce it?
>

>  Thanks, Vladimir
>
>      [exec] java_test_smoke_with_jit_or_interpreter:
>
>      [exec]      [echo] Using interpreter
>
>      [exec]      [echo]

>      [exec]      [echo]          Smoke tests

>      [exec]      [echo]
>
>      [exec]      [echo] Excluding Tests from

C:\cc.harmony\trunk\cc\projects\drlvm\trunk\build\make\excludes\exclude.drlvm_smoke.windows.x86.interpreter

--
Thanks,
Elena