harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] Enabling smoke tests
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:54:47 GMT
After a few days of runs I can conclude that almost 40 tests are valid and
should be removed from the exclude lists. I've prepared a patch to smoke
tests: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2543

After it is applied we'll have 3 stable issues:
1) gc.Mark craches on Windows
2) - 3)  stress.Stack and io.Integers will pass only on linux/JIT and fail
on other configurations because of StackOverflowError. Is it a known issue?

We'll also have four tests failing intermittently. I plan to play with them
to get more details.

All the above tests remain excluded.

I prepared the update for ia32 platforms only because I don't have access to
x86_64 machines for now. Hope to get it soon.

I updated the http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVMInternalTests with new
details.

Thanks,
Elena