harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build] exclude files for kernel tests
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:51:11 GMT

> ok - I'm fixed this to have a set of excludes for opt, jet and int - on
> x86_64, they turn out to be different.

Geir,

x86_64 exclude lists differ from ones for other platforms: there are some
more excluded tests there. Are there JIRA issues which could be matched to
those failures? I'd like to add this info to the
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVMInternalTests page.

Thanks,
Elena

So now, you can run linux x86_64 in the no-fork mode, and it runs to

--
Thanks,
Elena