harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] Enabling smoke tests
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:20:07 GMT

> How much total additional time would be needed to run the tests that are
> excluded for "slowness" only?

There are 11 tests marked as slow. They run about 30 sec in JIT mode. Only
one of them is rather slow: gc.Mark (~15 sec).

I compared the whole run duration on linux (JIT + interpreter). Currently 26
tests run for about 3 min 30 sec. Adding 42 tests from exclude list
increases duration up to 11 minutes (1 min 40 sec for JIT).

Is this time acceptable?

Thanks,
Elena

Thanks,