harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][smoke tests] Enabling smoke tests
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:39:49 GMT
We currently have more than 40 smoke tests in the exclude list.
I tried to run all of them on linux/Windows and found out that most of them
stably pass.
Those of them which have been marked with the "slow" keyword don't actually
run slow. They are not slower than an average smoke test. Only few of them
work about 10 seconds (comparing to 1-4 seconds duration of any other test).

Only 3 tests stably fail and about 5 tests fail intermittently. I've added
the details to the  http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVMInternalTests page.
I plan to file JIRA issues about failing tests and to gather more statictics
on intermittent failures.

Does anybody object to removing most tests from exclude lists and bring them
back to runs?

--
Thanks,
Elena