harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general]CC on linix 64 bit started
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:53:42 GMT

> The CC was also run on the SUSE 9 64 bit linux. The notification will be
> send to the commits@harmony.apache.org address from nomail@intel.com.
>
> One more issue to solve: seems, we should exclude or fix failed on this
> platform test.
> For example, for DRLVM should be fixed kernel tests:
> java.lang.ClassAnnotationTest
> java.lang.reflect.FieldTest
> org.apache.harmony.lang.annotation.AllTypesTest

These tests are excluded for linux x86_64 (jet, opt) but are not excluded
for interpreter. Please see

build/make/excludes/exclude.drlvm_kernel.linux.x86_64.jet
build/make/excludes/exclude.drlvm_kernel.linux.x86_64.opt
build/make/excludes/exclude.drlvm_kernel.linux.x86_64.int

Do you see the failures in the interpreter mode only?

Elena

Thanks, Vladimir

--
Thanks,