harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 02:47:37 GMT
 Yes, actually we can just get MSVC71.dll from the system32 directory at
least from XP, but as for other windows versions I am not sure the exact
version of MSVC DLL. So is it ok if we do not explicitly get it but use it
while linking by the search path of the os system just like other
kernel32.dll?

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM