harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][security] Whether to update the signed.bcprov.jar?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:54:45 GMT
Hi, all:
     When fixing the bug of Harmony-2678, I found Harmony fails to get the
AlgorithmParameters for the algorithm "OAEP" because of the
signed.bcprov.jar used lacks a class called "
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JDKAlgorithmParameters$OAEP ". But it exists
in the latest release version of Bouncy Castle and I replace the current
used jar with bcprov-jdk15-134.jar and everything is OK.
     So shall we update the signed.bcprov.jar?  If it is, I will give a
patch to the renew the make/depends.properties.
--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM