harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Java SE 6 is available
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 01:35:52 GMT
 So the significant improvement on performance is showed not only in quick
startup and less resource requirement but in a long runtime. Is it more
related to the enhancement in VM?
 Besides the difference in VM, maybe we can spot out some bottlenecks in
classlib and add them to  our todo list. Aside from the stability and
compatibility, performance is another important factor to influence our
potential customers.

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM