harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke-tests] the smoke tests of DRLVM failed today on the WindowsXP
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:06:11 GMT
On 12/18/06, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/18/06, Vladimir Ivanov <ivavladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The other problem, even with this return code the 'build test' reports
> > SUCCESSFUL status :(
>

> Possibly it is SUCCESSFUL because some assert dialogs appeared and have ?> been closed
manually.
No. The build is successful because all tests are actually passed.
Current mechanism doesn't use java result to determine if the test is
passed or not. Instead it looks into log file for a "PASSED" or
"FAILED" key word to decide if test was successful.

Evgueni

After HARMONY-1925 has been applied, we should pass