harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit] VM-JIT interface extension
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:02:03 GMT
Resolution - the process of dynamically determining concrete values from
symbolic references in the runtime constant pool. I'm afraid it has nothing
in common with what is going on in this stack.

JIT explicitly asks VM type_info_get_class, i.e. return class for type
information of methods return type. VM has to load the class if it is not
available yet. The loading can fail with exception.

--
Pavel Pervov,