harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Kleymenov" <kleyme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] Regression Testing Infrastructure proposal
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:02:31 GMT
Egor,

Thank you for pointing this out!
Currently there are two pending patches finishing the implementation
of the infrastructure (particularly HARMONY-2416 and HARMONY-2540).
And if your patch will be applied before them it will cause conflict
and reimplementation of supplied patches. As I see your patch is
simple and can be easily fixed to feet on top of other. So, please,
indicate this in JIRA report you have filed. Especially that your
patch should be applied after framework will be finished (i.e. H-2416
and H2540 will be applied).

Regards,
Alexander