harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Rebriy" <pavel.reb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] CC on win xp failed to run smoke tests
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:52:08 GMT
Regarding excluding a smoke test I think it is not an exit for it.
I tried to reproduce the failure and found bug in classloader component
which was introduced in revision 472771.
Now I'm checking the patch due to bug was not stably reproducible. It
crashed 1 time from 10.
I'm attaching patch if test passes at least 100 times.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy