harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:15:08 GMT
We don't really need it in class library build (if we have it in system32).
We just need it in bin directory of hdk snapshots.

SY, Alexey

> On Dec 25, 2006, at 4:47 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>
> > OK, I'll remove msvcr71.dll dependency from class library.
> > Geir, could you add it to federated build?
>
> Yes, I suppose that's the right place to deal with the problem,
> although since people can simply get a HDK and drop a VM into it
> there for testing.... don't we need it in the classlib build as well?
>
> geir
>

> > SY, Alexey

Studio 2003
> >> remember

DLL
> >> name is

> >> should

> >> not

> >> either:

And
> >> Microsoft
when
> >> installing
> >> an
> >> snapshots

compiler

do not need to
do it for us.

reported that
> >> strange.

:)

from the
> >> system32
versions I am not
do not explicitly
os system just
> >> like

this dll?  Everyone who
right?
linked or magically
problem is that the build
documented anywhere.

we say you need to do is
step) is annoying
> >> and
I'm still not

wrote:
> [...]
fetch-depends before rebuild but it
often enough that it caused more
> >> trouble
it again I suppose - IIRC it was ibiblio
that might have been a temporary
> >> issue.
realize that if fetch-depends breaks
than just dealing with faulty