harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 05:48:50 GMT
If this library exists in system32 then we do not need to download it
or do any additional search. Linker will do it for us.
So we can simple remove all mentions of this library from dependencies.

But when I suggested this last time someone reported that he has MSVC
but does not have this library... This looks really strange.

We can remove this dependency and look... :)

SY, Alexey