harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Wise JIRA processing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:32:53 GMT
2006/12/14, Mikhail Markov <mikhail.a.markov@gmail.com>:
> On 12/14/06, Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > 1. How will we choose people to give "contributor" access to JIRA?
> This should be discussed here :-). One of the easiest possible solutions is
> to automatically grant this access after particular number of posts to dev
> list + actions with JIRAs.
As we all knows number of posts does not tell anything about the person :)

> Another option is to use the same procedure as for granting committer
> status (but have less strict requirements).

> 2. As far as I understood the main point here is to give a possibility
> > for non-committers to assign bugs. So non-committers can search for
> > non-assigned bugs. Right?
> The main point is to quicker process JIRAs not requiring committing to svn +
> some small things like
> "Patch available"
I see two solutions here:
1. Ask bug creator to set this flag if he/she happy with the resolution.
2. Let set this tag to everybody (if it is possible)

I like first one more.

> "In progress" tags.
I think we can let to set this flag to everybody.
And this is probably a good idea!

SY, Alexey

View raw message