harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][build] Release/debug builds for classlib
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:00:22 GMT
Guys,

I want to modify classlib build system to allow to build natives in
debug and release modes. We definitely need this feature if we want to
talk about Harmony performance.

I'll introduce new build property hy.build.config with two possible
values: debug and release. Debug will be default of course.

There is HARMONY-803 issue which implements debug/release switching
for linux. Is there any progress on this issue? Mark?

If nobody objects I'll start to commit the changes in next few days.

SY, Alexey