harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] HARMONY-2055 - non bug difference.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 19:27:45 GMT
2006/12/6, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com>:
> yes, It is an incorrect usage of setTransform. But I 'm a little
> curious about the cause of  this difference. I'm not very familiar
> with AWT, but in common sence, if you set same transformer then the
> result will be the same, is it? Or the transformer has not been really
> set yet?
It looks like RI has to transforms in their Graphics2D implementation:
from 0,0 to client area and user transform. User can not override
first transfrom in this case.
Our implementation has just one transform. This makes implementation
more clean and easy and let to avoid unnecessary transform
composition.

SY, Alexey