harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] HARMONY-2055 - non bug difference.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:23:15 GMT
Guys,

I would say that HARMONY-2055[1] is a non bug difference from RI.

Described problem happens because of incorrect usage of
Graphics2D.setTransform method.
Corresponding spec [2] says the following:
WARNING: This method should never be used to apply a new coordinate
transform on top of an existing transform because the Graphics2D might
already have a transform that is needed for other purposes, such as
rendering Swing components or applying a scaling transformation to
adjust for the resolution of a printer.

So if nobody object I will close this issue as non-bug-difference.

SY, Alexey

[2] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/awt/Graphics2D.html#setTransform(java.awt.geom.AffineTransform)