harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] Regression test package name Was: Regression Testing Infrastructure proposal
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:10:45 GMT
Hmm... Sorry for a dumber question. Do I understand correctly that I
should hardcode the test name in <target name="run-reg-tests"> in
build/make/targets/reg.test.run.xml?

This just doesn't look quite extensible for me. I believe we should
select tests using some Ant selector, not just one by one.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,