harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][testing] Regression test package name Was: Regression Testing Infrastructure proposal
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:30:53 GMT
Alexander, regression test gurus,

> What can be better for developer than an ability to see all
> regression tests passing after new fix :)

I want to get this joy and currently am trying to create a regression
test. Here is my question:

$ grep package regression/H1694/H1694.java
package org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.h1694;

Do I understand correctly that directory name should be lowercased
since a pakage name is in lowercase? Or do you prefer to have direcory
name in mixed case?

Thanks!

--
With best regards,