harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:26:53 GMT
I like the design proposed by Nadya because it is compact. That is why
the design is much friendlier for a newcomer. Gurus such as Salikh
could maintain their own bookmarks for in-depth places of interest.

I'm ok with removing a source code page since a prefferred way to get
code for all except technical writers is a federated build.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,