harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] vmmagic snapshot available
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:00:55 GMT
There is no problem to support old-style (exception) and new style
(annotation) pragmas in JIT.
But there is a problem for helpers developers. If vmmagic.jar has only one
of them, you can't compile a helper if you use another. So if we use
vmmagics from 3rd party site it's better for us to write helpers that can be
compiled with the same library.

--
Mikhail Fursov