harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] vmmagic snapshot available
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:19:46 GMT
Hi Robin!
I'm glad to hear that we will have a small and thin jar instead of the old
one.
I'm going to provide a patch for our build system right after you put a
release to the official vmmagic site.
The only incompatibility I see is that we have to use annotations to use new
vmmagic code (we use 'throws'-like markers now). I'll fix it too.

BTW the correct URL is vmmagic.sf.net, isn't it?
BTW2 is the new vmmagic interface (I mean annotations) is the same as used
in JikesRVM? IMO we want to be compatible here.

On 12/21/06, Robin Garner <robin.garner@anu.edu.au> wrote:

> We have just about finished the latest version of vmmagic, and those
> interested can download a snapshot from
>
>    http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/vmmagic-20061221.jar
>
> This will become available at vmmagic.org in the next few days.
>
> The principal change from the previous version is that pragmas are now
> Annotations.  Comments and feedback are welcome.
>
> cheers,
> Robin
>
> --
> Robin Garner