harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drrvm][jitrino] How can we start Escape Analysis
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:10:41 GMT
Yu Zhang,
Inlining of monitor/allocation helpers increases performance even more.
Finally we have the same performance for monitors on microtests as the best
RI (not the default!). To get performance results by yourself check
server.emconf for details. I hope we will enable helper inlining for all
modes this year.

In the case if monitors costs nothing, what other targets for escape
analysis could be?

--
Mikhail Fursov