harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM][GC] (HARMONY-2398) patch for GCv5 alloc helper inlining
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:41:37 GMT
+ Add this lines to em_plus.emconf to enable array allocation inlining.

-XDjit.CS_OPT.arg.optimizer.inline_helpers.newArray=on
-
XDjit.CS_OPT.arg.optimizer.inline_helpers.newArray_className=org/apache/harmony/drlvm/gc_cc/GCHelper
-XDjit.CS_OPT.arg.optimizer.inline_helpers.newArray_methodName=allocArray
-XDjit.CS_OPT.arg.optimizer.inline_helpers.newArray_hotnessPercent=0

--
Mikhail Fursov