harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools] Eclipse debugger is now supported with Harmony JDK
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:43:45 GMT
If you mean Eclipse in default IDE distribution (Platform+JDT+PDE), I
would generally agree, it is probably completely supported by Harmony.
But I did not try all Eclipse features even in standard distribution,
some features may still fail with Harmony. And, of course, there are
lot of plugins for Eclipse, which may require additional support.

Ivan.