harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools] Building jdktools and JPDA component
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:53:17 GMT
> We already discussed that, I believe.  We'll replace the Classlib files
> w/ the DRLVM files and just go with those

Since nobody objects, could you please replace jni and jvmti headers
in classlib/luni module with DRLVM ones? It's still not possible to
build jdktools component because of broken jvmti.h in classlib.

This requires removing jni.h/jniport.h and jvmti.h files from

  working_classlib/modules/luni/src/main/native/include

and copying there files jni.h/jni_types.h and jvmti.h/jvmti_types.h from

  working_vm/vm/include

I've also added to HARMONY-2180 patch for classlib build
'deploy_new_jni_jvmti_headers_from_classlib_luni_module.patch' to
deploy new header files to

  working_classlib/deploy/jdk/include

while building classlib.

I've checked this patch after moving files and this works well for me.
I was able to build jdktools with federated build.

Thanks.
Ivan