harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] jvmti.h in classlib
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:26:08 GMT
Files jvmti.h and jni.h in DRLVM are designed in a different manner
than in classlib or in traditional JDKs. Each file is divided into two
parts, jvmti_types.h/jvmti.h and jni_types.h/jni.h. Files jni_types.h
and jvmti_types.h declare INI and JVMTI types, which are used
internally in DRLVM code. Files jni.h and jvmti.h are for external
usage.

If we are going to have one copy of jni.h and jvmti.h, they probably
should be taken from DRLVM code, not from classlib code, because of
this special design.

Thanks.
Ivan