harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nina Rinskaya" <nina.rinsk...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] Eclipse Unit Tests run under Cruise Control
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:12:47 GMT
Hi all,

That's just to let you know that I run Eclipse Unit Tests under Cruise
Control on Linux (SLES 9)/ia32 and windows (xp)/ia32. During last 10
days Alexey Ignatenko and I worked on enabling EUT on Harmony and have
increased EUT pass rate from ~60% up to 93-95% (not taking into
account some intermittent failures). Many-many thanks to Alexey
Ignatenko for all his great work.

Does it make sense to report EUT regressions to the mailing list?

Well, first try. Today my local Cruise Control reported significant
EUT pass rate downgrade with similar failures logs, and Eclipse failed
to start (silently died after "Select Workspace" dialog). It looks
like it is caused by commit r489307 - just comparing classlib
rollbacks to r489307 (Eclipse dies, some EUT tests fail) and r489306
(Eclipse 'Hello world' passes, EUT tests pass as usually). Could
anybody take a look at this issue please?

Thanks,
Nina