harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Eclipse Unit Tests run under Cruise Control
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 00:16:15 GMT

On Dec 25, 2006, at 12:31 AM, Egor Pasko wrote:

> On the 0x247 day of Apache Harmony Nina Rinskaya wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> That's just to let you know that I run Eclipse Unit Tests under
>> Cruise
>> Control on Linux (SLES 9)/ia32 and windows (xp)/ia32. During last 10
>> days Alexey Ignatenko and I worked on enabling EUT on Harmony and
>> have
>> increased EUT pass rate from ~60% up to 93-95% (not taking into
>> account some intermittent failures). Many-many thanks to Alexey
>> Ignatenko for all his great work.
>>
>> Does it make sense to report EUT regressions to the mailing list?
>
> definitely!
>
> when your local CC becomes stable enough, it makes sense to forward
> it's output to alerts@ automatically. (but do not forget to update the
> exclude list regularly)

Agreed that this will be good to get posted to the list...

but the above statement about the exclude lists confuse me.  What do
you mean "update the exclude list regularly"?  If this is about local
exclude lists for CC, we need a better solution - something general
so that everyone can see what is being excluded for the CC 'cloud'.