harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [general] indicators of unresolved Harmony bugs
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:38:14 GMT
I've submitted another improved version of scripts to JIRA:
Examples are on wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History

Now scripts shows proportions of bugs by module for each component (not
classlib only) and generates lists of bugs, summary of which does not
conform to "[component][module] summary..." format.

Thanks,
Aleksei.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>Tony Wu wrote:
>> Good job!
>> So many unresloved bugs. Seems there is a long way to go.
>> I have a suggestion but not the requirement. What about classify the
>> classlib related issuses by module name, accoding to the JIRA title.
>> You know, the title follows the format [classlib][modulename]Content.
>
>Not a bad idea - and also, flag the JIRA's that aren't correctly titled
>so we can fix them.
>
>geir
>

>> On 12/6/06, Ivaschenko, Aleksei V <aleksei.v.ivaschenko@intel.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I've updated scripts for generating indicators of unresolved Harmony
>>> bugs:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2359
>>>
>>> Now scripts can generate separate indicators for "Classlib",
"DRLVM",
>>> "VM" and "Contributions" Harmony components showing the proportions
of
>>> their unresolved bugs by priority. Find the examples of indicators
on
>>> wiki page:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History
>>>
>>> Thanks,