harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm] JNI problem?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:54:06 GMT
the test

org/apache/harmony/archive/tests/java/util/zip/ZipEntryTest.java

fails on drlvm on linux on x64

though the test itself is not perfect, it seems like that

in zip.c we pass long converted from U_32:

  java_ZipEntry = ((*env)->NewObject (env, javaClass, mid, entryName,
NULL,     /* comment */
                                      extra,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.lastModTime,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.uncompressedSize,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.compressedSize,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.crc32,
                                      zipEntry.compressionMethod,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.lastModDate,
                                      (jlong) zipEntry.dataPointer));

but in ZipEntry constructor we receive a value that is more than max integer

Something is wrong in JNI ?

Thanks,
Mikhail