harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:36:50 GMT

If one built classlib, there's the DLL in system32. When one will run an
application, the classlib natives will link to the DLL in system32.

I see no problem here.

But we need to include the DLL into snapshots so that users who don't
have the DLL are able to run application on top of Harmony.

>On Dec 27, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>> I've just removed msvcr71.dll from dependencies...
>> Have fun... :)
>> BTW I got the same version number with Geir and there is also msvcr
>> and 71d dlls in my system32.

I have these DLLs too, and the same version number of msvcr71.dll by the

>> SY, Alexey

Alexey A. Ivanov