harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:36:50 GMT

If one built classlib, there's the DLL in system32. When one will run an
application, the classlib natives will link to the DLL in system32.

I see no problem here.

But we need to include the DLL into snapshots so that users who don't
have the DLL are able to run application on top of Harmony.

Regards,
Alexey.

>geir
>
>On Dec 27, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>
>> I've just removed msvcr71.dll from dependencies...
>> Have fun... :)
>>
>> BTW I got the same version number with Geir and there is also msvcr
70
>> and 71d dlls in my system32.

I have these DLLs too, and the same version number of msvcr71.dll by the
way.

>> SY, Alexey

<SNIP>

--