harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:13:10 GMT

Maybe it'll be better to use a specific class for important links:
<a class="importantLink" href="xxx">

Using style sheets we can make them render in different color (font
style, font weight, whatever) to emphasize the link. I don't mind images
but I think using a finger image to make link stand out is not the right
place to use images.

Other comments, objections, suggestions?

Regards,
Alexey.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov