harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] how to run all tests for DRLVM (if some tests failed)?
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:02:58 GMT
Hello everyone,
some time ago I found that if the one smoke test failed than no kernel tests
started. Today I tried to implement the simplest way to always run all tests
but it doesn't work.
Could somebody from vm build guru share the knowledge how we can do it?

 Thanks, Vladimir

What I do:
update file drlvm\trunk\build\make\targets\test.xml
     <select arch="ia32,em64t">
-        <target name="test" depends="jvmti.test, cunit.test, smoke.test,
kernel.test" />
+        <target name="test">
+            <parallel threadCount='1'>
+                <ant target='jvmti.test'/>
+                <ant target='cunit.test'/>
+                <ant target='smoke.test'/>
+                <ant target='kernel.test'/>
+            </parallel>
+        </target>
     </select>

But it leads to infinit vm build with log:
<snip>
plugin.cpptasks:

init:
     [echo] Configuration:
     [echo]     classlib root = C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk
     [echo]                os = Windows
     [echo]              arch = ia32
     [echo]               cxx = msvc
     [echo]               cfg = debug
     [echo]        components = deploy

set.target.to.test:

test:

is.build.constructed:

construct_build:

build:

test_vm:
Duplicated project name in import. Project REGRESSION TESTS RUN defined
first in
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\semis\build\targets\reg.test.run.xml
and again in C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\build\make\targets\reg.test.run.xml

test:
Trying to override old definition of task call-modules
Trying to override old definition of task make
Trying to override old definition of task deploy-component

svn-detect:

svn-prop:

extern_dep:
     [echo]  Using CLASSLIB = C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk

detect.os.arch.cxx.cfg:

init.win:

init.lnx:

set.semis.dirs:

setup:

check.tmp.jars:

init:
     [echo] jars: true

get.antcontrib:

plugin.antcontrib:

check.ant.version:

setup.resources:

setup.check.files:

setup.properties:
     [echo] using proxy settings: proxy.ims.intel.com port:911

check.unzipped.externals:

generate.internal.variables:

setup:

set.externals:

plugin.antcontrib:

plugin.cpptasks:

init:
     [echo] Configuration:
     [echo]     classlib root = C:\harmony.top\classlib\trunk
     [echo]                os = Windows
     [echo]              arch = ia32
     [echo]               cxx = msvc
     [echo]               cfg = debug