harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] new dependency (was: Re: [testing][crash handling] it will nice to add *any* crash handling to build system)
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:11:55 GMT
On 12/15/06, Alexander Kleymenov <kleymenov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> please, don't forget that JVM  can crash before creating of empty xml
> file.

In this case any start of vm should leads to crash. It will be easy to
reproduce.

> So, potentially, we can miss some of failures.

Actually, CC will report this case as 'no tests' for test run project. So I
hope somebody will catch it.

And what about
> the tests not using xml formatter?

I think, we can generate xml-files by build as post-processing of test run.
 thanks, Vladimir

We should somehow document all