harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] CC is failed to run classlib tests and start eclipse over DRLVM
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:37:13 GMT

> What's broken?

Classlib tests failed with messages like this (for all 3 systems):
  Unit Test Error Details: (582)    Test:  testGetAccessibleAction Class:
java.awt.AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/accessibility/Accessible   Test:
testGetAccessibleRole Class:  java.awt.AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/accessibility/Accessible

Eclipse just hang up on linux box and failed with 'debug' window on windows.
Thanks, Vladimir