harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][testing] CC is failed to run classlib tests and start eclipse over DRLVM
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:35:31 GMT
While CC send notification only on the change of build status I decided to
report current CC status on dev list: CC is failed to run classlib tests
over DRLVM on Windows XP ia32, SUSE Linux ia32 and em64t and start eclipse
over ia32 architecture (I did not test it on em64t yet).

 Thanks, Vladimir

By the way, some time ago we discus the case when commit break some
functionality. As I remember we decide to fix it ASAP but did not define
this time. May be we add rule that the build should be fixed in one day or
commit should be reverted?

Now we have broken build for 2 days.