harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] nightly testing of FC5 and RHEL4
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:00:13 GMT
On the second look, it doesn't seems OK.
According to timeline seems the drlvm tests hang up. Could you look into
execution log to define the hang up test and create the jira?
In any case, restart of CC will help to run these tests again.
 Thanks, Vladimir

Note, it will OK to delete cc/*.ser files to start new cycle from ws builds.